Thursday 17 September 2009

Making Lists

I need to buy a coat.
Put up some photos from today onto facebook.
Add all my music to my mp3 player correctly.
Add some good photos to that.
Buy some plates and cutlery.
Pack up all my other clothes.
Oh and MUGS.
Send some things to M. :)
Make packages for M and Ash for #hopefully# Christmas.
Tidy my desk.
Catch up with Ross before I go.
Plenty of other things too.

Today I was woken by a text that seemed to be near to complete nonsense but apparently was instructions to help me progress in a zelda-like game.
I went to post a parcel for Mum and walked into town.
I got some VERY strange looks because I was wearing my Avenue Q top.
The one that says "I'm not wearing underwear today!"
I was wearing underwear!
I spend the first half of the day with Laura, Jen and Maddy then Maddy left because she had to go training and so we went up to the park and sat in the sun.
Taking photos and being silly and saying every phrase we could imagine that started with "imagine if you were born a..."

:D

I'm going to miss those three, so much. Laura goes to Leeds on Sunday!

My gorgeous new Zen arrived today.
It's charging and I'm trying to sort music out... but it's a bit confusing atm.
I can't find how to get WMP to access my converted iTunes library...
Oh, sorted.

I've bought His Dark Materials, all three in one, for only £4.50.
This means I can take it away! :D

Tis all I have to blog about...

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

YES A POST ABOUT LISTS. I freakin' love lists. I just... they make me happy.
MUGS I FREAKIN' LOVE MUGS. I say "freakin'" too much don't I?
Ooooh, send some things to me, eh? TROCK ON?!
PACKAGES?! The cost to send would be astronomical! Wowowowow.

Hehe, I heard about that text, your story from your comment. I think that's what you were talking about, if there were two instances where you recieve weird texts like that... then your life is far more interesting than mine.

HAHAHAHA that top is genius. Thanks for the reassurance that you were indeed wearing underwear.

I love these blog posts, where you just get everything you did and saw and thought was interesting and write it all down. Congrats on your new Zen today! xD MUSIC PLAYERS MAKE ME HAPPPPPY. I forgot mine today, so no music all day. It was heartbreaking.

boobjob12 said...

Hot damn, that comment was longer than usual.