Wednesday 9 September 2009

Mwahahahaa

I predicted I'd have a nice day today and one thing that made it better than yesterday was "AdamAndJoe: Blah Boobidy Baya 13 Jun 09" which is the exact title of the Potcast that today left me creased in laughter.

It may sound boring if I say that today I sat on my bed and separated silver from blue beads. It did sent my eyes a little bit funny but it was very relaxing.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my cousin in town and I think I'll walk in because after two days of nearly sitting still merits a good hour of walking.

OH, yeah. I decided I'd try and decide and sort through DVDs to take away with me. Mum thinks I shouldn't take any and I can understand not taking and full series or the HP films or comedy ones but I like having the choice to go watch Ross Noble or Shrek or Juno or Hairspray and all those are staying in Durham.
I've got it down to 14 I think though I might not take Grease or Moulin Rouge... depending. Oh if this is all I get worked up about I'm having a good day I suppose.

My new friend James told me a story today that ended up being the full plot of an old computer game called Heart Of Darkness. It was quite funny though.

Right. I'm off to try and make some more headway with the Very Potter Musical just finished part 9.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Take Moulin Rouge!!! <3 That seems like a really relaxing day. AHHH you're going so soon!

I've only seen the first VPM once. I need to find time to watch them all.

Luke Beaumont's Design for Digital Media Blog said...

Hello it was lovely meeting you at SitC

I am not sure if I have commented on your YouTube channel yet, but I just found your blog cos you commented on lex's blog post

I have just started reading loads of blogs again, and have been enjoying reading yours, I saw in one post you said you had been listening to podcasts. What podcasts do you listen to?