Tuesday 8 September 2009

Milk

As today consisted of podcasts naps and odd weather I feel I should talk to you about milk.

I love a huge glass of fridge cold milk just before I go to bed. It's a routine I've been in nearly my whole life. One that I do not plan to give up because it gets calcium into my system. Calcium I don't get in other ways because I don't eat cheese (bleurgh) and am not too fond of yoghurts.

Milk is great, it's natural, it can be obtained from cows without hurting them (although it often isn't D:) and it is the basis of ice cream.

It should be keeping my teeth, hair and nails strong.

It tastes horrible warm in my opinion.

Right, I'm going to watch Tom and Mikeleh on some sort of live show thing.

Tatty bye.

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

Podcasts, naps, and odd weather. Just a wonderful way to describe a day. :)
YES MILK CONVERSATION.
Hehe, your hatred of cheese just makes me laugh. xD
I reallllly hate milk warm. And I LOVE COWS.

Anonymous said...

Oh, warm milk is really gross. It smells like it's been sitting out for days and then you're just expected to DRINK it? No thank youuu.

Cows are nice. Their utters are funny looking :). But then they probably look at a woman's chest and go "WTF? Only two?".