Sunday 13 September 2009

Mimble Wimble

"Uncle Vernon, who had gone very pale, whispered something that sounded like "Mimblewimble."




I don't really feel like writing here today...
That might be to do with the fact my walls around my bed are now lacking in all poster/postcard/photo or clothes tag adornments as I've sorted them all out to see which ones I'm taking for Uni accommodation. More than 4 have giraffes on them.
<3

The other thing I did today apart from spend hours on msn (actually talking for once!) was to draw up a plan for my freshers week so I don't miss out. We have apparently got a Super Heroes night and a Cross Dressing night (where you're supposed to borrow from your neighbours)...

I'm going to go stick 'Pretty in Pink and Green' on again.

Bye y'all.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

HELLZ YEAH ALAN.
That is so awesome, the giraffes. Giraffes are my 6th favorite animal, I think. Owls, Dogs, Dinos, Camels, Goats, Giraffes, etc. I think thats it.
SUPER HEROES NIGHT AND CROSSDRESSING NIGHT?! COOL.
Excellent music choice, homeslice! xD