Wednesday 16 September 2009

Minesweeper

I completed the expert again today... productive!
MSN is being a big distraction now because three of my favourite people to talk to: M, Ash and James, are all talking and it's hectic.

Basically I've packed up a bit today and tried on dresses to see if they still fit and/or look nice.

Watched up to the end of Ep 4 of Season 2 of Weeds.

Helped Ash with her art project slightly.

Eaten fish and chips and not really enjoyed it for once.

I can't blog today, my fingers do NOT want to be typing in this white backlit box.
They crave msn.

Shush you.

I can do what I want right?

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Oh MSN. How it distracts. xD
To be honest, mindsweeper has always been a bit out of my understanding range. I can play freecell, though!
Heck yes, you can do what you'd like!

And PWN I AM A FAVORITE PERSON. <3