Friday 18 September 2009

Marvelous



So that moment will make me happy for a good long while to come.
The entire night was mega, hilarious, perma-smile enhancing.
I'm not going to blog any details because Dave Gorman (if you're not a constant blog reader of mine and have somehow just stumbled upon this one entry and not the one yesterday where I quite clearly got excited) asked us quite politely not to.

What I will say is that he was brilliant and a full 5/5.

Today we shopped a bit before coming home, I got a coat.
It's almost military style.
I also got a baking tray.

We ate at this art gallery in Hexham and I had this lush beef and gravy baguette.
In a little shop there Mum bought me the book "The Secret" that has been widely recommended.

W00p!

I'd quite like to do a project on birds, I have a huge collection of wildlife magazines.

Oh and tomorrow I'd like to watch a film or something... just because.

I can hear fireworks! Wonder what they're celebrating?

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

You guys just look so happy. :) I love it.
Hehe, rating IRL things 5 stars.

MILITARY STYLE, HUH? Like Captain Jack's? xD

I think you should do a bird collage. That would be so awesome.
I bet they're celebrating freakin' life.