Friday 25 September 2009

Metro avec Ross

I walked into Durham and hopped on the train to Newcastle, met Ross and we went to the Metro Centre.
After browsing shops but not spending (because the Primani cardigans weren't up to scratch) we went to see the film version of Fame and to be honest I wasn't impressed. It wasn't a film version of the stage show like Rent is of Rent. I don't even dare compare them. The characters were empty shells and I only cared for 2 of the "main characters" and the only scene worth remembering was the first lunch time. It seemed like they'd tried to make an American version of Britania High but with less fit people.

On a better note we had this lush stewed beef for tea and I followed that up with a good 2 hours on Skype with Ross and Alicia.

Truthorfail I only managed 2/5 although I haven't ever studied American History and I've not read that new Dan Brown book.

I'm going to sleep soon.

x

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

It makes me sad that nobody else comments on your blog. Because they are so genius. :)

Your day sounded really fun. This was yesterday? My DAY wasn't that fun (except when I was playing egyptian rats and IMing you about it) but my night was looooveleh. xD