Tuesday 29 September 2009

Many incoherent days in one!

So I'm writing this in a notepad document at about 11 on Sunday night but I can't post it til today because I don't have an internet account thing and the wireless thing looks like this:
NO WIRELESS INTERNET

So I'm little miss cable from now on.

Oh goodness, everyone I've met so far has been lovely.
SO SO lovely.
We hung around, chated, went on campus tours, met 2/3rd years, ate free food and came back up around 10 to play cards.
WOO!
I don't want to write much especially as I can't connect to the "ResNet" till tomorrow, I also want to sleep because we're at a safety talk at 8:45 in the morning.
-_-

P.S. Is it wrong that one of the first things I wanted to do though was make sure that we recycle in our kitchen... there are some cardboard boxes I think I'm going to lable for cans/glass etc.

The walls are thin... I can hear everything.

:|


I'm continuing this typing at what is now, 10:53 am and I'm sorting out and configuring my internet settings.
I'm pretty petrified that I won't be able to get on the websites I want/need to especially youtube... gosh if that doesn't work I'm epicly screwed... also it seems this is the only type of connection I have an option for, like it or lump it.
I feel I should leave my room to go talk to people but this is clearly a necessity.
Still 6mins to go...


---

It's 12:21, I'm back in my room and I'm HAPPY!
:D
Life is lovely.

Except someone shat in our lift last night.

I'm not able to type right now, not coz I'm drunk (all I had was a pint of coke) just coz I'm giddy.

I don't want to stop blogging.
I'm geek chiq, the internet is my thing.
But I need to sleep if I want to make the talks tomorrow.

OOOOOOOH I almost forgot to say, I know where I am working in the Art Dept now, all is good there though I need to go shopping, I wanna buy some peanut butter.

Oh and there is a trip to New York with Art in Feb for a week.
I think I need to call Mum about that tomorrow!
:p

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

Hehehe, I noticed how your mood changed from one part to the last.
"I'm geek chiq, the internet is my thing." God you're cool. <3 :)

Ashley said...

Well, Little Miss Cable, I hope the whole recycling gig works out :D

Thin walls + college kids with hormones = not good

happy happy happy! ooh! I hope you can go to NY. That would be fun!

loves and kisses xxx

I'll try to get on tomorrow, idk what ur sched looks like :/