Tuesday 29 September 2009

Must sleep soon!

I got up this morning really early coz I couldn't sleep, I was all sort of jittery.
But I had breakfast and noone was around (being that most people were in a drink induced stupor I suppose).
Anyway I ended up falling asleep again and going back to the kitchen around half 9 where things started to liven up, a bit.
TBH everyone in Bowland is tired and some people are off at sports trials and "Part 1 Lectures"... I think I'm going to nap now so I'm awake later.

---

It's now half 11 at night and I should really sleep I promised myself I would.

During today I went to a talk about Psychology, looked at but didn't buy posters, went to the "Bowland Fair" that was mainly one huge inflatable slide that smelt of feet. Talked to kitchen crew and the reps and went on a walk with James.

Today was LOVELY and James and I went to see "The Hangover" this evening which was one hilarious film.

Tonight was lovely too.

x

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahahaha! The Hangover is funny. In France, it's called 'A Very Bad Trip'

Awesome. Hope you're having fun with rowboat guy ;)

boobjob12 said...

YAYYYY for lovely days! xD
I kind of want to see that movie. Was it good? You might have mentioned it but I'm too tired to go back and check.
IT'S 7:26 AND I AM TIRED. WHAT IS LIFE?
Neopets was bleh today. D: