Monday 14 September 2009

Must write a blog

I filmed my favourite of my videos ever today.

It was fun and I felt all accomplished.

Then a belly ache hit me and made me really grumpy and unsettled.

Also, msn has gone daft...

The following message could not be delivered because you have exceeded the maximum number of messages per minute. Please try again later.


So I've decided to have an early night.

I'm going to start a book called "The Fog" tonight because I miss reading and I always end up being online instead!

xxx

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Gosh, I haven't read a book in ages...need to get on that.

MSN HAS GONE NUTSO! It's not giving me that message but the icons aren't showing in the text. It's frustrating considering how I love them so.

boobjob12 said...

That video is one my MY favorites ever. It just had such a light and happy and lovey feel to it!!!!! xD
Awwww, I am very sorry about your belly eye.
Te duele el estámago?
We learned that in Spanish today, I hope I didn't butcher it.

I have been reading a lot lately! It's just so fun and relaxing. :)
Goodnight Liz! :P