Monday 1 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #1

Hello there you little underused blog.

I did a full year of this once and now I tumblr everyday instead. So Long and Thanks for all the Fish. Or perhaps not because I'm giving this blog one last lease of life before I probably move over to tumblr for good.
I'll always remember this blog and I'll probably check who else has posted but it's a poor format and one that I'm keen to move away from really. Posts on here date back a long time.

Anyhoo, on with the bloggy side of things.

Today I made a fairly short video for thesquirrelrebellion because I'm filling in for Hazel while she is away on Outward bound. It was only about a minute long but I unfortunately had very little time to actually spend on it. I feel a bit bad that once again it meant I didn't make a video for my own collab channel thesexymacaroni, however no one else was making videos for them either...

Over the last few days James and I have been on a huge Harry Potter kick. We've watched films 3-7 and then today been to the cinema to see 7ii. I've finally completed the computer game from 2001 and we've both got Pottermore advanced accounts. James' email was SO delayed and he was in a funk for a bit. Seeing as we both submitted out details within a 5 minute period and I got my email at 10:40 and he got his just after 12!

Anyway, a good day was had today.

An opportunity to take part in an art project for Durham Council has been offered to me so I'll update you on that when I know more.

That's all I really wanted to talk about today I think. We're going to watch Wanted and then eat some cheesecake.

Ta-ta.

No comments: