Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #23&24

So, yesterday went by rather quickly. We went out for a lovely meal at a farm shop. I had a steak sandwich of mighty proportions and it was delicious.

After a short afternoon nap and a quick walk around the nearby area it was somehow tea time.

Haze showed us her wonderful photos of her Bavaria trip and we watched the Great British Bake Off.

It's now Wednesday afternoon, magically.
This morning Hazel, James and I walked into town so Haze could meet one of her friends and return some items that she'd ended up with by accident after the trip. We were just browsing and a little bit looking for some ink to do finger prints with. That was a bit of a redundant search though.

We took sandwiches up to the park and we were chased off the swings by wasps.

I'm not going to wear my lovely leather boots in London, I've decided. My feet hurt a bit now because they don't provide much cushioning.

I was told as I walked through the door just now that my Great Uncle Carl has died. My thoughts are with my Auntie Irene and everyone else who knew him.

No comments: