Tuesday 9 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #9

I'm starting this one in the morning like I used to do.

I'm going to tick things off a list today and work to alarms on my phone because it is the only way I can be productive at home.

First things first:
Renew library books. DONE.
Did it online, really simple and very useful because it stops me from going into town.

Second:
My bedroom floor. It's a disgrace and it has been for weeks. Today I shall sort it out and I am setting myself until 11:45 to have it cleared and a bit more sorted.

Did my floor in time, started working on Hazel's room.
Put all clothes that were on hangers into the wardrobe. All shoes into a big box, all posters, postcards and tickets into one big bag, hats/scarves etc onto shelf in wardrobe, emptied lots of smaller bags. Found three more empty water bottles!

Lunch, more tidying and then I've just come upstairs to draw a picture for James.
Still haven't found Parrot Stories. :(

Back to Hazel's room in a bit to start on the dreaded DESK.
I didn't even get to the desk because of everything else.

Time to read now.

To finish today off there is a quiz I shall do about Pottermore:

  1. What's your Pottermore username? FelicisHazel208.
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Who are the lucky ones? Ravenclaw I hope.
  3. What House do you want to be in? Ravenclaw, I have the t-shirt and the tie and I used to be such a little know it all at 11. I honour hard work and studying, creativity and ingenuity. 
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? It was my favourite of the choices and it has my sister's name in it. :D
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? The one my Dad made me is turkey oak or something... Unicorn hair and an odd length. I don't mind what the site gives me too much.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? I'm not sure. My Mum introduced me to Harry in the first place and my Dad is actually a magician but not pureblooded. Both magic parents but some muggles in my ancestry. 
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 2!
  8. What shape is your Patronus? A ring tailed lemur? Maybe a goat though, they were the first animal I truly admired.
  9. What does your boggart look like? Like Mrs. Weasley's-- the death of someone close to me.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus? Tonks-like.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? Lemur... it's a lot more useful that a turtle. 
Tatty bye

No comments: