Monday 8 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #8

Today has felt strangely paced.
I woke at about 6 and forced myself back to sleep. Woke at 9 and couldn't force myself out of bed until half past.
Showered and ate which included me opening the new box of Crunchy Nut. :)

Wrote some blurbs on photos in time for my meeting this afternoon.
Lunch.
Headed out to meeting with Colin about these blurbs on paintings and my choices.

I'd picked too many contemporary and arty ones when what is really needed are the ones of Durham and its geography and history. At least I know now what to really do.
I have to try and get 40-50 done by Monday but I'm not even sure there are that many relevant paintings in the collection. We shall see.

Stayed at the office working for 2 hours then came home, had an hour online then had tea.

Somehow it is now 20 to 7 and I feel like watching something... probably more Golden Girls but maybe some Adventure Time too.

Tallyho.

No comments: