Monday 15 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #15

So I just finished watching a documentary called Antics Roadshow. It was alright but I've gone back to Game of Thrones before bed. There aren't enough kind/good characters though so I might even throw in some GG after this episode.

I just heard Dad drive off to pick Hazel up from her night of gluttony (she's had an eating competition with some friends at the Chinese EAMAYW) and so I know it's approaching 10pm.

I haven't got my Pottermore email yet. Tomorrow I will be productive, I promise to myself!

I have a list of things.

Sketch images to be put into mugs.
Design badges for SSAGO (pins).
Make practice sleeves for dress.
Draw at least one character for James and scan in other one too to send.
Blog about t'other day with images.
Paint in mugs.
Try some art ideas I had at the theatre the other day.
Try to finish my book.

Oh right, this morning I had a meeting with the Councillor, he was friendly and quite interested in the works but left us having to find paintings that sort of don't exist really. Not in the collection we have access to.

We did some shopping and had lunch out and did more shopping. However I still haven't found the black jacket I am looking for. Ah well, Haze got some lovely boots.

Byesie bye for now.

No comments: