Tuesday 2 August 2011

Blog Every Day in August #2

Mum's just made me aware that Hazel has lost her glasses. Bit of a predicament for her being out and about in the Lakes.

James and I just watched a program about Stephen Hawking, we didn't learn all that much in nearly 50 minutes. Not really that worth watching.

We went on a lovely long walk today though, it was far too warm at points but a worthwhile endeavour.

Wanted is an odd film, I finally finished watching it today. All the actors do great jobs and the cinematography of it is rather fantastic it's just the crazy plot that lets it down.

I'll be heading home tomorrow... it will be strange to not be spending full days with James again.

I've got theatre on Thursday to look forward too though!
Les Miserables again and that's one of my favourites.

TTFN!

No comments: