Tuesday 24 March 2009

Get some sleep, Liz

I'm getting this thing out of the way early again.
One so that I remember what to say and two so that I can close down the internet.

So, I've been listening to the DFTBA Records album on repeat.
It's AWESOME!
I think my favourite song is Molly Lewis's I Pity the Fu.

I had a mock on Winter's Tale today... probably wasn't my best.

I also had by second cervical jab today.
Whey!

I stuck up my Prettiest Star flyers in the girls loos at school so that they'll get seen and not taken down.

We finished watching "the Island" in general RE which was quite good but we got distracted by the idea of a Margaret Thatcher clone and didn't fill in the sheet.
Never mind.

Ross told me too many times that I was being snappy and that I should go to sleep.
I shall and soon please.

I plan to work through till 8 then have a shower and do some reading.

:)

No comments: