Saturday 14 March 2009

Gradual progression.

This morning after taking Hazel to band I was going for driving practice with Mum so we decided to go on the much needed 'Tip trip' to get some things for my art project.
All the roads in that area were blocked off and we did a crazy long winded round trip and ended up not even bothering.
I managed to then drink an entire 750 ml carton of Pineapple and Mango juice while filling in my year book stuff online.
My password for that is a bit like the word rawr at first glance and made me giggle.
Before 9 I wasn't awake enough to do anything so I started book sorting, futile really because I'll need about 3 days to make a good job of it really. So far I've sectioned off the better from the not so but need to condemn the atrocious then separate the unread onto a pile to get through and the to read again onto another and then finish cataloguing them all with ratings and signed or not bits.
ARGH. Also there are so many gaps where instead of buying I borrowed from friends or the library, it's infuriating.
I missed the Epic blogtvshow for RND because of the second Magic night, hosted this time by Tim Vine. Superb it was.
I'm going to fail at being a good Ranger tomorrow because of Context questions.
:/

Goodnight my three public followers.
Goodnight you lurkers.
<3

No comments: