Sunday 15 March 2009

Global connectivity

I love this ability, the internet, to connect to various people here and there across the world.
From Hazel in the room next door to me to watching Youtubers globewide.
I went driving this morning and it was fine, I'm not so scared about the impending test.
What I am scared about is the lack of sleep I will be getting over the next three weeks due to the non-stop lifestyle I've acquired.
I need to get my art exam fully planned and get a crack on with English revision.
Only 84 days till exam 1.
I also haven't planned out any video for the next week.
Oops.
I need to clear my camera for Outward Bound too and see that stuff from Hazel's art thing and see if it plays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48PFiS9M2S8

Need to put new bedding on my bed.
Niiight.

No comments: