Thursday 26 March 2009

Greetings earthlings.

I feel like an alien in my own life.
I don't know what is happening.

Your renegade Time Lord name is... (Elizabeth) Hetamax (Creaghan) The Worm...

In a few mins I'm going to see my sister be presented with her Baden Powell award.
I need to charge my Zen.
I need to get these darn diddly context done to a reasonable standard.
I need to do those drawings for Alex's CD.
I need to pick my next book to start.
I need to finish cataloguing (but that can wait)
As an tidying my room.
I need to get rid of this cough.
I need to critically edit Jen's book.
I need to stop going on Twitter.
I mean really stop.



Ah, rubbish blog but not much happened today as far as I can remember right now.


Work is so grrrr making.


EDIT: The best pack of cards yet has come into my possession.
I've been meaning to find a pack to put to one side for Alex because one day I'll meet him and this shall be my "Hi, I'm Liz, I drew your CD cover for you, here are some cards I thought are worthy of your collection, King of peanuts anyone?"

Ahhhhh life.

Second edit: Just got in from the annual guide meeting thing that went on till 9:15.

Means I got NO work done BUT I learnt alot about the construction and demolition and changes in Durham through a photo slideshow by this lovely eccentric woman. I loved it. But now I'm behind on my sleep schedule. :(

No comments: