Monday 9 March 2009

Great day from 2:15 onwards

It wasn't bad leading up to there, just mediocre.
So practically all of English this afternoon was laughter.
Seriously that is why I still love English Lit.
The workload may be catastrophically terrible.
But the lessons are magic.
Mrs GB called Perdita a damp squid, a phrase I've only ever heard once before and that was from Thurly.
When Thurly first said it I thought she was being a Potterfan and saying "squib", she wasn't.

Danny Mac admitted to almost calling Florizel "Florenzo" by mistake, which doesn't sound so funny but is because he said it and it was his character and also the many jokes we've had about names Shakespeare uses too.
Phil said, as the lesson started, "We won... #mumbled# in terms of winning", and wasn't quite quiet enough so we all heard his silly sentence.
(Gosh I just realised how pathetic the word silly is, never again shall I use it...)
GB also mentioned how goats have a high sex drive apparently.
Phil laughed one of the best laughs when he saw that someone would have to say the world dildo too, which goes to show that despite being 18 we all have moments of that 13 year-old playground mentality, even the head boy. (It's The Winter's Tale 4.4.195 if you care.)

Then I spent an hour scribbling a picture of a can of Mtn Dew. OH YES!

As we got home I opened the door and exclaimed "OMG that's Tom's writing!"
Yes my fireflyers have arrived and my envelope is firmly magnetised to my notice board.
Oh gosh, fan girl reaction to the extreme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3cq7MH21zU
To that and to my doodle of hexachordal being featured on the Ning.

Oh life, you get better when I least expect it.

^_^

No comments: