Sunday 1 March 2009

Good golly gosh

Well then, it's March now.

I don't understand myself, there are moments when I think so deeply I'm in layered thinking, so concious of my thoughts that I think that I'm ridiculas.
There are moments in my life when I start planning things.

Take last night for instance.
We went to see the Kaiser Chiefs at the Metro Arena.
The support was "Esser" and "Black Kids".
Esser's 'single' was called "We can work it out"... everything they sang was good but so repetitive I almost screamed.
At this point this odd stomach ache had started to creep up on me but I thought, no, I'll just become absorbed in the music and forget about it.
Then the Black Kids were really good and I wanted to dance but was in pain but I thought, if I save myself I'll enjoy the Chiefs more.
So by the time it got to them we'd moved forward a lot in the crowd and it was SO warm.
After like 3 songs I started to think that this wasn't exactly good and that, having never experienced this before I might be about to faint.
I turned to Ross and said,
"You know what, I feel terrible, I might be about to faint",
and he replied with,
"Don't".
I decided I wouldn't and was transfixed with the lights on stage.
The next thing I knew was that I was being pushed against people and my legs were walking me to the side.
I thought, 'I've got to appear concious to that guy so I'll get my ticket so I can go back in in a bit'.
I know what it's like to be a first aider and knew all I needed was a bit of fresh air and a drink.
I got some coke and practically downed it.
I felt great almost straight away and was trying to explain what had happened to Ross and Laura because already I was over thinking everything.
They told me I looked very pale which I though was fine because I always am.
At this stage I was already completely back to normal.
I spent till the end of the gig completely bouncy and singing along to everything and taking photos.
Simultaneously thinking that I'd ruined my "no fizzy drinks for lent" and thinking what "G" work I would use for my blog today.
In the car on the way back I started thinking about my art project that is "throw away society".
Bottle tops and semantic cans maybe.

That's enough about my odd thinking and how I am always concious of everything even at the oddest illest moments and cannot understand how other people 'don't realise they're doing it', the only moment I've ever not realised was when I was unconscious and even then I knew that I was going to go unconscious and I came round withing 20 seconds and was able to talk think and walk.

These long blogs take a while actually.

Right, here follows my day plan and we shall see what I actually get done from it.

[x] Listen to Jon Richardson from 10
[x] Listen to that Art show thing that Mum sent me a link to
[x] Psychology essay, behaviourism
[x] Re-draft of coursework, Hughes
[] Writing up to date in Art project
[] Context, Canto 3 up to point covered
[] Context, Act 4, Winter's Tale, up to point covered
[] English file, all marked work for inspection
[] Sketches sent to Alex, #fingers crossed#
[] Computer switched off before 10 pm?
We shall see.

No comments: