Sunday 4 April 2010

The Cornmill and Doctor Who.

So I woke up to my Mum calling me a heathen because I wasn't going to church. Sorry Mum.

We went to see my 102 year old Auntie Clara for about 15 minutes before lunch and she was kicking up a massive fuss about hating it and wanting to go home. Poor thing.

Lamb based Sunday lunch and the standard Cornmill was grand.

Followed by a trip to see our Great Auntie Irene and Great Uncle Carl who showed us a book about yoga, talked about an Australian cookery book for diabetic specific meals, got us to work out how to find the balance and phone number of a new mobile phone and loaded us with two huge boxes of cornflakes and 5 jars of home made "it might be mouldy" jam.

This afternoon Hazel and I proceeded to thoroughly enjoy the brand new raggedy Doctor Who.
I loved the titles, his and her and the acting of all, the story, the aliens, the comedy, the St John Ambulance sticker and the TARDIS. I'm not too fond of the GREEN sonic but seeing as most of us fans have our blue ones we'll always have that as our true Eccleston/Tennant memory. Some seriously good stuff and I'm very very psyched for the rest of the series. I can see Dr. Who and the new series of Outnumbered being the perfect tv breaks from my busy 3rd term.

We also watched Over the Rainbow. Or whatever the Dorothy search show is about because Hazel is well into it. I mean, if I knew I'd have access to tv to watch it next term I might be just as into it as the last three but nah, not this time.

Just had some pineapple and it's left a lovely flavour in my mouth. Will probably continue to eat chocolate in a bit too though.

S'all folks.

xxxxxx

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't either.

HEATHENS TOGETHER THEN.

aww. she's pretty old :)

WHOOOOOo <3

Wizard of Oz? TELEVISED? WHAT IS THIS?

ShadowedDark said...

You have some pretty old relatives there Oo

Does this mean you'll live that long too?!
:D