Saturday 17 April 2010

The Green Party

Today, while in town shopping, I approached the Green Party desk that was in the square and asked them where I could recycle the can I had just finished drinking from. He looked a bit bamboozled and then said that it was streets away because the one that use to be about 10 meters from where we were stood had been set on fire and never replaced.

I ended up putting it in my bag and putting it to recycle once at Uni.

We walked into town in the bright warm sunshine today and it was fantastic. Biscuits are stocked up on and James also has a reasonable quantity of meat for our teas in the freezer now.

I've finished my essay and just need it read before I can print it.

I need to edit Hazelizabeth and get that up alongside the desire to eat, watch Dr. Who and play a bit of pokémon!

Tarry bye.

P.S. Apologies if you've read this from my bookshelf blog. That was a mistake! 

No comments: