Thursday 29 April 2010

Trip to an 80th Birthday Party.

I couldn't get an appointment to see a doctor yesterday before my art session and after it James and I had to walk down to the pub "The Plough" to be picked up and driven all the way to Kirkby ( picking up a boatload of food from James' house on the way) to celebrate James' Grandad's 80th Birthday in a surprise family get together.

Overall there were 13 of us there but I couldn't name them all. There were James' Grandad's three children each with their respective partners and children/children's bf/gf. Three of James' cousins were there: Heather, Greig and Siobhan. Also, one of James' uncles went to Durham Uni so there's a piece of knowledge.

The whole event was very football centred with talk about it right through to us actually watching a game that was on TV. It wasn't so bad though because there was plenty of food and James to talk to about things that weren't footy.

We got back to Uni (after Lynn very kindly drove us) at 11:30 so I suppose I could have posted this yesterday but I was exhausted.

Another blog later I think.

x

No comments: