Wednesday 14 April 2010

Tomato Pasata

We've just eaten a concoction of chicken and rice that included half a carton of tomato pasata, some very thin peelings of carrot, onion and oregano. Scrumptious. After I've written this we're going to go for an elongated walk around campus to get to James' so we can hopefully watch Anita and Me.

Today didn't get my essay finished but it did get a fair chunk of structure planned and the start of a few paragraphs which included me reading through a lot of my lecture note scrawls to find suitable ideas to include.

Instead of continuing to write this afternoon as I had planned after lunch and finishing watching RvB it turned out all my body wished to do was nap. So after that and listening to some Adam and Joe podcasts we took a meander to buy juice.

It feels like today went too fast, but it is only 7pm and I did only get up at 10 properly.

Ah well.

TTFN.

No comments: