Tuesday 20 April 2010

Taking photos

Ergh, I dislike having to miss things. But I also do not want to have skanky skin either.

Due to the fact that there are THREE doctors stuck abroad I have to have an appointment today at 10:50 when I have a lecture for PinE at 11.

---

It's now early evening.
I went to the doctors at 10:40 in the hopes that I would be seen and get to my lecture within the next half an hour. At half 11 I sneaked into the back of the lecture to find out it was a 50 minute outline of the next two years of Psychology in Education of which I AM NOT TAKING.
All that worry for nothing!

---

Around lunchtime today I took a fair quantity of photos for my art project. I'm happy that that is underway.

ALSO the doctor lady messed up my prescription and stuck down something with a similar name but NOT the moisturiser I need. ARGH, at least I went back and it should be sorted by tomorrow and I do have enough to last.

---

Tonight is SSAGO, the first of term, and we're going out to a Pub Quiz.
Not sure what James and I are going to have for tea before that but we shall work it out and he should hopefully get his essay/story about evolution written.

Last night while James was reading articles/blogs online about evolution  he stumbled upon one that was just the plot to H G Wells "The Time Machine" padded out and trying not to sound like it. I ordered this book from Amazon a few days ago so now I'm slightly more looking forward to it!

Also, while I was singing along obnoxiously to BUSTED, and James was throwing pens at me in irritation, I caught a shiny Graveler. It's gold and pretty awesome, but I don't have space for it on my team as I already have a Golem which I need for it's HMs.

---

Have a great day readers!

No comments: