Friday 23 April 2010

Tell me, do you know what day it is?

It is the combined celebration of Youtube and Shakespeare's birthdays and St George's Day.
Yesterday was Dad's birthday and I feel terrible for not mentioning it then but we were in a rush to get to the film.

"Nowhere Boy" is a very good film, I know more about the Beatles than I did and I'm glad of it.

The b3ta newsletter gave us a very large amount of lols tonight and via a skit of Cameron led to James being introduced to Pulp. We've just listened to Common People.

Also, Charlie's Mum linked to this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/apr/23/youtube-five-years-on

I had a lovely day today after I got over the small stomach ache of this morning.

It's now dark out and we didn't go over to James' early enough to see if AJ was taking his telescope out to the field.

S'ok though.

No comments: