Thursday 29 April 2010

Turtle in the river

I had an early doctors appointment today in which the lady diagnosed me with a possible case of Acute Urticaria. An actual allergic physical reaction to running (sort of).

As I walked back I passed the stalls that had been set up in the square, one of which was a hog roast and I sort of felt like that would be my lunch, just because. However when I went down and saw it was £4 I continued browsing and bought a steak pie instead. It was delicious.

I spent some time tidying and more time browsing and listening to Erase This which is simply superb!

James directed me through a ridiculous but amazing design for a t-shirt.
The words on it are AJ's motto and James really wants it printing up before the end of term so he can just wear it and see what they say. The detail on the butterfly is immense for something so small!



SO.
Then I headed off to my SSAGO exec meeting which was only 15 minutes followed by another 15 where we were accosted by a drunk boy who wanted a strawberry from the punnet on the table. We were asked who were were to which Megan replied "The Strawberry Society". We kept this up and made it sound fairly official as we are the Lancaster Student Strawberry and Gardening Organisation. He ate the mouldy strawberry and the pile of green bits. It was hilarious, rank and entertaining.

For tea tonight James and I had beef burgers with carrot (a bit garlicy just because) and beans. It was rather tasty all things considered. Now we're going to head over to his once more.

All the chocolate banana brownie is gone. This gives me sads.

xxxxx

No comments: