Monday 19 April 2010

Tastes like wine.

I made chocolate and banana brownie today and it smells divine.
I haven't eaten any yet because I have to head over to art again.

I went over before but forgot my paintbrushes *doh* so came back for lunch a little bit earlier and decided to do some baking!

Right, so the brownie tastes divine, like chocolate and bananas.

The title of this blog refers to the Duck in Red Wine with onions and pasta and bacon that was cooked for tea tonight. I realised that all the recipes for duck I own (there are 2 in the Chinese cookery book that Caitlin got me for Christmas) involved marinating for over a day or duck breasts (we bought 2 legs as they were only £2).

SO I found one online that we worked around, was tasty!

Other than food, today involved art, a fair amount of art.
AND my practical results from last year. It is safe to say I am happy with my mark, very happy indeed.

So, it's the end of my computing day, I failed to defeat the elite 4 so I need to train a bit more but I think we might watch some FotC tonight instead.

Night you.
:

No comments: