Tuesday 6 April 2010

TKMaxx

I ruddy went and got some lovely skull candy headphones AND some comfy as anything dungarees today!

We're back home now from Leeds.

In response to Ashley: Over the Rainbow is a talent show being run on the BBC to find a suitable girl/woman to play Dorothy on stage in the West End.

Michelle: I should hope I get to live as long as my relatives as long as I'm not driving myself insane.
Micah was always my favourite but we never see him any more! So Hiro has taken his place. :D

In other news:
It completely bypassed me until today that the new book by John Green and David Levithan "Will Grayson Will Grayson" (which we have pre-ordered) is not just written by one of my favourite authors and then an unknown. OH NO. It's written by TWO of my FAVOURITE authors. It's just that I never count DL because instead I always consider Boy Meets Boy as a favourite book by itself. I've never gone out of my way to read more by him because that book was such a stand alone gem. Now I am extremely if not quadruply excited for the arrival of John and David's new novel.

HELL YES.

I'm excited for the next chunk of days 'til I get back to Uni and have to knuckle down hard on this essay and my projects and revision.

Time to sit back and do some logic puzzles to get my brain in gear to maybe do some research tomorrow?

Yeah!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

okay. i knew something like that was going on

we had a legally blonde season for broadway.

woot? xD

Haze said...

I POINTED DAVID LEVITHAN OUT TO YOU.
IT WAS ME.
DON'T BE FOOLED LIZ'S BLOG READERS, SHE AIN'T TAKING ALL THE DAMNED CREDIT FROM ME.

SHE GOTZ ANOTHER THINGGG COMIN'