Thursday 1 April 2010

Trying BEDA again!

AUGUST?! Maureen, I wish you were April fooling but you aren't!
I'm still going to try and post every day though.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine for health, a broken spirit makes marrow dry." 
My mystery Chinese commenter posted this yesterday!


This morning I went to the Dr's and then popped over to my Nana's to have a natter we talked about paintings, sculpture and religion mainly. Paintings by her Uncle Wilf, Sculpture ie. her favourite is the brick train and religion: no one should argue, it's not worth it but Jehovah's Witness' are murderers. 


I recorded a squirrel rebellion video today that can be viewed here.


My plinth hour has been archived now so you can't comment on it any more.


THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A TRAIN STRIKE!
Yes!

I'm going to do my daily drawing.
Byeeee!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

this whole August thing is ridiculously stupid.

:)

POO on archiving. that video was awesome

dude. this was exactly a year ago. TIME FLIES.