Wednesday 31 March 2010

Shakespeare

I was partially tempted to get up early tomorrow with Hazel and see if someone was too ill to go on the trip to Stratford with my old school. I'm not going to for a number of reasons. 1: too early, 5 am is not prime Liz time; 2: I have to make Hazel's thesquirrelrebeillion video tomorrow and 3: I have to go to the doctors tomorrow for my itchy horrible skin.

I left James' house and came back home today. I'm not going to see him until we go back to Uni on the 12th because of the train strike. STUPID TRAIN STRIKE. :(

The train rides home weren't too bad, I had my booked seats and my DS and mp3 player. This was fine until the battery gave up 30 mins from home in the middle of a Greg Holden song!

Mum met me at the station and we drove straight to TESCO to buy Hazel snackage for her trip in the morrow.

I gave my family the things I'd got them from New York and ate some lovely carbonara.

Haze came in from guides and we managed to laugh ourselves silly over the Tudor Rose advert and the Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom videos that she hadn't seen.

I found out that Mrs GB really does think the world will end if we don't put worms back in the mud and that Kivvy's mum has died... D:

I really should have a bath and go to bed soon. My big empty bed.

Ta'ra!
videos

2 comments:

Ashley said...

omg omg omg omg YOU'RE GOING TO BE A SQUIRREL TOMORROW.

quite excited.

Haze said...

NOMM NOM NOMM NOMM NOMM
I'm still laughing!

EVERYONE KNOWS, TUDOR ROSE!
<3