Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sorted

I've been tidying since half 8 this morning.
I'm not sure why I have SO MUCH stuff in my room here at Uni.

Now it's nearly half 5 and it's only half complete!

I found some pita bread but that said they're ok til the 27th April so I whipped them open for an egg sandwich.

I've finally listened through some podcasts too which is very good.

We had a strange Cajun chicken sauce from "home and bargain" for tea. (James' Mum calls it this wrongly but as she bought us the sauce a while ago then I thought I'd call it that) ((Also, it gives me an excuse to tell you how silly I found this.))

S'all for today, going to brush my teeth to get rid of the odd lingering taste.

I keep hitting the wrong keys and upsetting James' music so I'll scootch off the laptop now.

Night.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you own a lot :) THAT IS WHY LIZ.

pita bread is delish

okay, so, this is what I've observed. YOU (meaning everyone there) EATS A FREAKING LOT AT UNI. just saying xD But it all sounds delish. sigh

wordver: chinness

LOL