Thursday 11 March 2010

Sorted

Would you believe it?
I'm going to update you on today BEFORE it happens.

Today I've managed to email Caitlin, Rebecca and Marissa before this Psycho lab started.
We're talking about how books are carried, for the third week in a row.

This keyboard is very loud.

After this lab session I have to get food, go and pick up my prescription, sort out a mother's day card for Nana (as I sent Mum's yesterday). Then sit and get some artwork done before this evening. We'll have to eat early tonight because I have a SSAGO exec meeting a 6 and the comedy starts at half 7.

It's prophesied to go on 'til late, like 11:30... So I doubt I'd be in the mood to blog then.

I'm a fairly happy camper today, wearing my "orange" trousers again JUST BECAUSE I CAN.

I wish I could listen to music in this session, but it's not advisable because then I wouldn't be able to hear any instructions!

Ciao.

No comments: