Wednesday 10 March 2010

Spifflicate

There was one time that Caitlin used that word and thought it was just part of the family, a made up thing her Gran said. Yet the word spifflicate DOES exist outside the Bent household and it means "to tear limb from limb".

This word has nothing to do with my day, but damn did it make a more interesting intro than "Today I got up and went over to art and worked there 'til lunch time", which is in fact what I did.

We had really good bacon sandwiches for lunch, went to the post office, the doctors (as I need MORE moisturiser), down to southwest so we could find out where Jon is going to be tomorrow and then back to mine to listen to podcasts. Hell yes. A rather good day I would say.

Our tea tonight was chilli/mince with rice, it was so very yummy.

I'm writing this then I'll read Hazel's blog out loud AND THEN James'll write his blog.

"It's like a two player game but with myself" -James 5 minutes ago as he played #keep the balloon off the floor#.
"Haha, it's like a four player game!"
"Oh no, oh no, oh no"
"Phew, I even had to move for that one"
"Liz you should do this because it's like excerize"
"Gosh I wish I had two balloons"
"It's like tennis, four player tennis but with me lying on a bed"

1 comment:

Haze said...

"It's like a two player game but with myself"
This makes me both sad and happy all at once.

WAIT
A
MINUTE


OUT LOUD?

ahahahahahhaa
<3