Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sploosh

I had been doing so well, but last night I didn't blog.

Two reasons this might come down to are that I didn't have anything pressing to talk about and also I spent ages trying to draw a picture for James' fiction blog story "Stones" (which isn't public yet).





Yesterday went as a normal Monday does, 9 am lecture for two hours on Modernist art followed by a silly early lunch, recording and editing of a video, posting of said video and then art until 5pm.

We had a ready meal curry for tea last night to get it eaten up and it was actually fairly nice, it wasn't really spicy at all.

This morning, Tuesday, I reluctantly returned to my room before my first lecture, that was at 11.
Before this however I ventured out to buy more tickets for Jon Richardson.
He's coming to campus on Thursday night so I just HAD to get them, even though we're going to see him in May...

That'll be time 3 and 4.

The rest of today's plan is to head over to the studios in a few minutes and work until just before my 3 o'clock seminar. I'll probably work after for a bit too.

Tonight at SSAGO we're having a child themed party, this should be fun fun fun.

Right, spose that is all!

'Til tomorrow (I think).

No comments: