Tuesday 16 March 2010

Scratched

Would you believe it? Cars wouldn't bliddy play. We took the disk out after it had made strange noises for too long and looked at it and it's rather scratched. This saddens me. It'll probably still work in a proper dvd player though.

My studio is all sorted, I took most of the stuff off my walls and just piled it up on my desk because then it's much better presented. I even sewed some paper together into a book, not much, it's only a small one, but it reminded me of the ones we'd done at embroidery and how I should probably make all of my notebooks by hand.

Both of our Psychology bits today were about knowing how to act in situations and where we get this knowledge from. It wasn't too dull and provided interesting discussions in our seminars where we had to provide as much as we knew about both Katie Price and Gordon Brown.

Easter Quiz night at SSAGO tonight. That's after James and I finish off the mince from yesterday that filled two massive peppers with plenty to spare. It was scrummy.

Soooo, as I can't go in the studios tomorrow (due to them marking) I feel that I should put my attention towards my room, tidy, sort, fold, pile, re-arrange, vacuum, clean and pack etc. Also, I should probably go put a wash on and leave my towels fairly clean before I go home.

Going to clean and repaint my nails now like the girl I am.

They will be Harry Potter crest flavour.

:D


Oh and this is awesome:

1 comment:

Ashley said...

GORDON GORDON.

wait. jk. NOT A BONES WATCHER. nevermind :)

Gordon Brown amuses me. Blair amused me more, though.

HARRY POTTER CREST FLAVOR? AHHH. yay. those are my favorite. I first read that part w/o the nails and thought you meant toothpaste so I was like, omg get me some. Alas, no.