Monday 22 March 2010

Sneaky

Sorry about this temporary hiatus.
I have had plenty  to write about and yet no real internet connection.

James' sky box just isn't producing the goods and so I'm connected to a very low very weak netgear signal!

On Friday night we went to do our washing, all was fine apart from a slight over packing of the drier resulting in damp clothes that at 2 am we just did not want to sit around for to re dry!
Back in my room we rigged up a washing line (footage probably to appear sooner or later in a video).

So, Saturday should have just been "get up, go to James'", simple.
When we awoke we had the task of taking down all the crazy amounts of hung up clothes and swapping the things on the radiator for the stragglers that were still damp!
At about 10 in the morning I got an unknown number calling me, clearly from their bag as it was just background people noise. I text them to ask and find out who they were and it was Heather Long.
I had a shower which was lovely but as I stepped out of the bathroom I felt, as I explained later to James, " a bit woozy". I went to lie down on the bed and thought after a while, all is fine.
I went back in the bathroom in a bit to fiddle around with the drain (I thought this was necessary at the time, now I blame my woozyness) as I was doing this I felt even more woozy, or indeed "faint". I sat on the loo.

Next thing I know I'm waking from blackness hanging sideways off the loo! I staggered to my bed 'til the spinning stopped. I just lay there 'til I felt reasonable but had to carry on with my packing. This means that although I intended to leave a very tidy room, I haven't.

Soon though I wheeled my (crazy heavy) bag over to James' and his parents came to take us to his. We stopped on the way home at "The Colliers Arms" for lunch. I felt dead weird as I got out of the car, took some fresh air then realised my appetite. The beef and onion hot baguette I had was divine and made me feel 90% better again. The other 10 returned once I'd slept much later.

The cats were welcoming and James was greeted by a new bed in his room with a new desk area too. It's well swish but I'll let him blog about that.

Sunday, yesterday, was a typical. first day of the holidays. Except for the lack of internet.
Throughout the day we ate:
banana cake
yoghurts
steak pie
stuffed peppers (with reggae reggae sauce mince)
and drank a load of fruit juice.

We played a variety of games on various systems too.
I played the first third of a game called "Portal" on the xbox and found the controls very difficult.
James took over when I started to find it too hard and then proceeded to complete the game so I could hear the song on the credits. (It was awesome!)
I played the entire first level of Halo on the xbox too on easy but I was pretty proud of myself.
We played the Zelda Spirit Tracks download and play game, which is well fun, but then James' DS battery gave up and because it's an original one and not the "lite" like mine, we have different chargers. He cannot find his so that put an end to that.
Pokémon on my DS and Pikmin on the gamecube were both undertaken too.

Alongside this we watched a catch up episode of FlashForward that is starting again tonight and the entirety of the film Marley and Me which was endearing but not massively hilarious. Also, that dude's nose just infuriated me, it's all I could look at.

So now it's now, 8:26am on Monday. I have to try and remember to post my sexymac video later but that will all depend on whether I get to SEE the other ones first with this connection that cuts out AND if while uploading it stays connected because in the last half an hour it's been on and off something rotten.

So James has fallen back asleep because he woke up this morning feeling "not good". This does not bode well for going into town today to get the condensed milk etc. for making fudge. We shall see how this unfolds.

xx

1 comment:

Ashley said...

well, i hope the passing out thing has nothing to do with anything besides lacking food that morning...

I HOPE THAT GETS SORTED OUT WELL.

OMG HIS NOSE. I do NOT like him as an actor. ughhhh. It was cute though...the book was better. Actually, the author is the cousin of one of my friend's so back in 8th grade before the book came out, I got to read the manu ^.^ haha

Of course, I'll never tell her this but it was okay...you know? nothing brilliant but adorable all the while.

whatevs.

AHHH YOU MAKE FUDGE? okay...so....when am I coming over to get fat?

I hope you both feel better :/

OMG WORD VER: gropin

HAHAHA