Monday 29 March 2010

Sexymacaroni

Is taking a break for an undefined period of time.
All us girls have agreed that while there are only 3 of us able to make videos it wouldn't be fair or as fun to carry on.
Maybe we'll call it season 2 when we return?

Flight of the Concords, series 1, is amazing. The Lord of the Rings music video (of which the song I'd never heard as it isn't on the CD) is just phwoar.

Hazel just informed me via text that the Johnson school have Dyson Airblades.
This is unfair.

FlashForward tonight!

I can hear Belle's bell jingling as she scratches, n'awww.

Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww. That's so sad :( oh well, I'm looking forward to its return. soon, I hope.

I love that cat <3

Sarah. said...

I will always remain jealous of Johnston's Dyson Airblades and the fact that, from outside, it looks like their school is made of lego : (