Tuesday 2 March 2010

Seriously?

I only posted 5 blogs last month, when I had the letter R that could have had some amazing titles. So now I'm at S and I'm going to TRY AGAIN.

Dave Gorman's blog today embeded a video that I found simply fascinating.

*the above was written yesterday*

See, I was going to blog everyday but yesterday I worked late and forgot about it while I was editing my own video... excuses excuses.

The film was cancelled last night so we watched Enchanted on DVD instead, after feeding bread to the ducks of course.

My entire body was in achey pain last night, it was foul.
It's on the mend now though, I feel rather revitalised.

117% complete, my t-shirt and badges have still not arrived.
The postage I paid for said 2-7 days and Alan sent the email on the 24th to say it was sent... So I can expect it very soon!

I'm not often fond of Tuesdays. It's two PinE things with a bit of a gap in between which is just annoying enough to not be sufficient for working.

I'm going to read my reading for this afternoon's seminar now and contemplate it.

Tonight is a SSAGO voting thing, probably not the most fun of events but before it James and I have a stirfry to make! :D

No comments: