Friday 19 March 2010

Strange assortment of lamps and clothes

Our life drawing model didn't turn up so we had a very different session drawing some hastily prepared models that were made from various clothes, bits of thing and inexplicably just a bucket, sat there, at the edge.

Today was a good day, on the whole. But my Nutella that I only just put back in my cupboard yesterday is gone. So were all of my practically FULL pack of peas from the freezer. This meant that tea tonight went pealess.

My hazelizabeth video is saving, we're going to do our washing much later tonight so I have clean underwear to pack for going to James' tomorrow. My laptop is already packed away!

James is currently playing his bass behind me and it's rather soothing.

Much better than the very very loud spotify playlist AJ has blasting out.

Is there anything I need to pack that you think I'll have forgotten?

x

2 comments:

Haze said...

The suffix of "less" when used here:
"tea tonight went pealess"

made me giggle, and <3.

and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

Ashley said...

ditto on Haze's comment. PEALESS xD

Nutella stealing? AHHH omg. Attack the shit out of them.

toofbrushes <3