Wednesday 7 April 2010

Trying to find the right boots

Hello and welcome to another instalment of "Things that Liz does".

Today included a 10am doctors appointment at which I was prescribed too types of tablet to try to fully rid myself of any underlying skin infection and to stop me being so darn itchy.

Followed by a quick pit stop to do whatever I did do until about 1 when mother and I headed into town for haircuts.

My hair is about:
-























_

That much shorter? (I don't know, I'm just guessing.

This afternoon we went on a fruitless search for the perfect boots I can imagine but nowhere seems to sell.
That is, no one in the Dalton Park cheapo zone.

Kick Ass was viewed again this evening so that Hazel and Dad could see it too and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Mum opted to see "How to Train Your Dragon" instead.

I just opted out of watching Waterloo Road with the rest of my family. It didn't look like it was going to be worth an hour of viewing.

James is coming up tomorrow and will be here about 8 at night so I hope to get a full day of essay planning in.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Haze said...

WATERLOO ROAD WAS MENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.

<3

Ashley said...

LOL. that's a good chunk of hair

:)