Monday 11 April 2011

#11

I'm going to redirect you to this blog:
http://tikken.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/beda-free-michael/
it matters.

Today Mum and I drove to Leeds, picked up Auntie Irene, drove to The House of Lords and, after eating lunch, set off with mu Aunt, Uncle and cousin Matt to a lovely church about 20 mins away.

Auntie Hilda's funeral was a pure celebration of the life of someone who was clearly beloved by all she knew.

We also popped in to see Grandad while we were in the vicinity.
He's still lying down in bed and not his usual upbeat self. :(

Since I returned to Durham I've edited and posted a video and laughed myself silly at my own behaviour, also Hazel's latest squirrel video is well worth a watch for the giggle factor.

I'm exhausted for no real reason and I'm going to town to meet Ross tomorrow.

Until yonder morning breaks.

x

No comments: