Sunday 3 April 2011

#3

I couldn't upload my video for so long, I actually tried about 8 times.
It's up now though and within the right time frame so technically we haven't failed VEDA.

Today I went to visit my Grandad in hospital in Leeds.
It was an emotional journey to say the least.
He's 91 and has been such a strong, decisive and independent man for so long.
Being in hospital and having to eat their food and be in bed does not suit him at all.

We also called in on my Great Aunt and Uncle, brought them some broccoli and carrots. They're not in the best shape either.

Mum told me all about her trip to Middleton in Teesdale with her Year 5s. It sounds like an adventure and a half.
During her explanation of the dog owned by the lady in charge of the centre she beautifully worded this description:
"That dog is just a flapjack on legs"

Night night!

No comments: