Thursday 7 April 2011

#7

I awoke this morning from a very strange dream which involved catching the wrong bus over and over then getting told off by my dad for not owning a waterproof torch and then doing some sort of potato sack race over water.

Once I'd shaken that dream from my head I showered and prepared myself for the day.
Walking into town, listening to music, to meet up with Caitlin.
I ran some errands and had a quick chat with Hannah Howden when I saw her in the market place before Cait arrived.

We pretty much talked non-stop for 4 and a half hours. Only food could stop us and the chicken wrap and Daim bar cake did very well.

One of the most fun parts of our shop browsing was trying to find cups and mugs for my art project in charity shops. Mostly they were in sets that I couldn't separate by buying just one. Some of the tacky items they have for sale are hilarious.

By the time I got home at half 5 my feet and hips were aching. I felt a bit old and creaky but realised I'm just terribly out of practice.

Tomorrow brings with it a possible haircut and a picnic instead of a night out. Plans change and so I'm all up for a picnic in the sun!

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: