Monday 4 April 2011

#4

The Justin Bieber episode of Glee is on so I'll be watching that thank-you very much.

Today was an odd one. I woke up once everyone had left the house and so couldn't decide whether to stay in bed all day (or at least my pyjamas) or make a move and get dressed properly.
I compromised by staying in bed until 9 and then only putting on my comfy shorts and Dr Who top.

I spent a bit of this morning making a plan for the next four weeks and then a bit of time on my Prezi for art. However I've not sorted out a script for that yet or got the path quite right. I want some spinning bits I think.

We made ginger biscuits this afternoon and because I am a failure at all things "measuring" I SABOTAGED the whole experience by just pouring in some syrup without using a table spoon. The exact science of cooking was not entirely ruined when a bit more was added and the biscuits came out fine and dandy.
You should check out thesquirrelrebellion video by Hazel later on so you can see them.

OH right, yeah. The casting for The Hunger Games was revealed today. Tumblr is upset. I'm not too fussed because to be totally honest I never believed either of the guys were all that handsome in the books. They're very rural.

Going to sit back and watch Sue and Britt make this show awesome.

Ciao.

No comments: