Wednesday 13 April 2011

#13

"Well, I think I might have had some juice..."

To the unaware reader (I assume only James) the above may seem to be a fairly bland phrase.
You might find it difficult to believe that it had Hazel and I bent double, barely able to breathe, in the car this evening.

We drove past the entrance to Hamsterly Forrest.
It reminded me of a trip I'd taken with my friend Steph when we were probably about 6 or 7.
I recalled being offered boiled sweets that I had to refuse because of my eczema.
Hazel and I reminisced about how often we had to do that.

I brought up the fact that I would often blame any after party eczema on juice (as you cannot deny a thirsty child a drink)...

Then the laughter overtook us.


Other than that I've just made a video of Hazel's Clarinetix and I revised a bit today and listened to more Russell and Jon casts from 2006.

All is well, York tomorrow.

No comments: