Tuesday 19 April 2011

#19

We're heading off to Leeds today, I don't know how good the internet is going to be there but I hope I'll be able to get online tomorrow.
Today's blog is stolen straight from Hayley G Hoover.

1. The overall theme for the apocalypse:
January's Child - The Alice Band
I can't remember what this song is about but I doubt it's suitable. Especially as I'm a December child.

2. The song that plays when I kill my first zombie:
Try Your Best - Kaiser Chiefs
Quite right, I wouldn't be an expert.

3. The song that plays while I'm being chased by a horde:
Tonite - Phats and Small
I don't know why I keep these songs from the Hits CDs.

4. When I kill my loved one:
Fake Tales of Sanfranciso - The Arctic Monkeys
:(

5. When I find a group of survivors:
Cuyahoga - REM
It's about building a new world. Pretty good!

6. When I meet my new love interest:
Steppin' Sideways - E-Quest

7. When I make my final stand:
I've Got Nothing - Chartjackers
AHAHAHAH

8. When I think I've survived it all:
Clouds [instrumental] - James and the Giant Peach Sountrack

9. When I discover a bite mark on me:
Rambling Pony - Fleetwood Mac
Totally irrelevant

10. The song during the end credits:
A Brief Repose - The Whomping Willows.


Well that was a bit of a failure, I don't want to do it again to see if it works better.
Toodles.

No comments: