Wednesday 6 April 2011

#6

Foo Fighters - Best of You

What a wonderful song to hear as I turn my DAB radio onto Kerrang for some inspirational music to get me though what I am deeming "the day of productivity".

As I mentioned yesterday I have plans for every day until Tuesday.
Tomorrow is "Caitlin Day" then I have "Reading and Going out Friday".
Saturday is "Sister Saturday" because I have to make a VEDA video, which might be a joint one and in the evening I'm going to Bowes museum to watch her perform in a Clarinetix.
Sunday might not have proper plans but I have to revise so it's pretty much taken up with that.
Monday is a funeral which will take up most of my day travelling to.

The End - Roadrunner United

I've never heard this one before, it's not the best song ever but it have this sound to it which is just SO Kerrang. Takes me right back to when I first got this radio/cd/tape deck system.

Onto my work now, I'll be back to type to you soon enough I guess.

Lonely Day - System of a Down while I write out Greenberg quotations...

---

So I've got up to week 4 in notes and I've listened to about 5 podcasts today too!
I'm really thinking about reading Witch's Boy again so I might start that tonight even though I know I should finish LOTR first.

Mind you, it's Masterchef in a bit so I think that's going to have to be watched!

No comments: